The Man with the Hat is back: Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny is now playing, only in theaters!
Directed by James Mangold, the long-awaited fifth installment of the Indiana Jones series finds our globe-trotting archaeologist off on his final adventure. Set in 1969, Indy (Harrison Ford) is ready to retire when his estranged goddaughter Helena Shaw (Phoebe Waller-Bridge) comes back into his life — drawing him into a race to find a mystical dial before Nazi scientist Jürgen Voller (Mads Mikkelsen).
The film’s release follows last month’s arrival of Indy’s previous cinematic adventures on Disney+ — including Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull — in addition to the Adventures of Young Indiana Jones TV series, available from Lucasfilm for the first time in 15 years.
Get your tickets for Dial of Destiny, and check out Lucasfilm.com’s in-depth coverage of all things Indy:
- Read our interviews with Dial of Destiny director James Mangold, Helena Shaw actor Phoebe Waller-Bridge, and Indy himself, Harrison Ford.
- See photos from the Dial of Destiny US premiere in Hollywood.
- Check out the latest “Real Indiana Jones” column.
- Discover 40 iconic Indy quotes.
- Revisit the making of the classics with ILM legend Joe Johnston.
Lucasfilm | Timeless stories. Innovative storytelling.